Community IT Innovators is a leading national Managed Services Provider (MSP) providing quality IT services to small and mid-sized nonprofit organizations. They help nonprofits plan for, implement, and maintain dependable technology, taking care of IT systems so that nonprofits can accomplish their missions. Established in 2001, Community IT is a 100% employee-owned ESOP with a collaborative work culture and a strong commitment to work-life balance.
Community IT has experienced significant growth over the past two years. Community IT seeks an experienced and committed Chief Financial Officer to join their executive team and provide leadership during this exciting time in the company’s life.
- Provide oversight of basic financial functions including: invoicing, sales and use tax administration, accounts receivable, expense payments processes (payroll processing, benefits administration), accounting entries, accounting system administration, and production of regular monthly reports.
- Lead in developing compensation plans to fit the company’s overall strategy, hiring, and retention needs.
- Oversee the performance of the People Engagement Partner (PEP) in employee policy, regulatory compliance, and benefits management.
- Lead point of contact with the Third Party Administrator (TPA), provide annual census, review all reports prepared by TPA, and guide TPA on distribution and diversification requirements.
- Recommend future actions and direction to meet the ESOP’s and company’s responsibilities as outlined in the ESOP Plan, Trust Agreement, and ERISA/DOL/IRS requirements.
- Board support for regular and special meetings by scheduling, coordinating, and recording meeting minutes.
This is a hybrid position; the successful candidate must be able to attend the office in Washington 3-6 times a month.
The pay range for this position is $115,000 – $170,000.
DRiWaterstone is managing the search on behalf of Community IT Innovators.