Founded in 1971, the National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) is the leading national advocacy organization supporting community-based health centers (CHCs) and the expansion of health care services for the medically underserved and uninsured. Today, 1400 CHCs located in all 50 states and territories serve 30 million patients a year.
The Senior Vice President of Constituent Services will provide excellent customer service and develop and nurture external relationships by serving potential and existing NACHC members and various stakeholders through membership recruitment and retention, member and potential members services and support, and partnership with state and regional primary care association affiliate members and networks of health centers.
This position is also responsible for strategy development to enhance membership satisfaction and for providing overall growth. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the ideal candidate will be a “closer”, a dynamic leader, an experienced relationship manager, and a seasoned team player with a strong working knowledge of the development and management of stakeholder relationships, strategy, and constituent development within a membership association.
The ideal SVP of Constituent Services will have:
- 7 years of member services experience working within a non-profit and/or association structure, with at least 4 years at a senior leadership position or above with responsibility for membership revenue, managing a team, and budget development and oversight.
- Experience managing a membership database, including designing registration modules, and standard tracking/reporting for an efficient member experience.
- Experience developing and executing a compelling suite of membership benefits and services.
- Experience working in a diverse culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Experience identifying expanded revenue models including analysis and recommendations of dues structures.
- Proven ability to build, manage, mentor, and lead a large diverse team to success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
This position is based out of the Association’s Bethesda, MD office.
DRiWaterstone is leading this search for NACHC.