Based at our head office in Mississauga (Port Credit) and reporting to the Marketing & Communications Leader, the Marketing Programs & Events Specialist will play a critical role growing the impact and reach of the Canada’s Most Admired programs and events (both Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and, Canada’s Most Admired CEO).
This individual will work collaboratively with all departments, as well as liaise with high-level executives, to uphold the exceptional standards associated with the Canada’s Most Admired programs. In addition, the successful candidate will support the firms’ key marketing and business development initiatives, perform client database management, and maintain our website.
This is an ideal role for you if you are a “make it happen” kind of person who excels at managing signature marketing programs and events. You are extremely detail oriented, organized, and you shine at supporting a wide breadth of marketing, communications and business development initiatives. Always calm and poised under stress and tight deadlines, you should also be comfortable being a key point of contact with executives and their teams.
You’ll find yourself in a workspace that is second-to-none. Located up the street from the very hip Port Credit Village in Mississauga, steps from the GO station, our space is beautifully renovated from top to bottom. With tons of natural light, flexible work stations, access to outdoors and green space and a modern kitchen space that is the hub of our day – it’s a pretty fantastic place to work.
Key Experience Required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or corporate events management
- An extremely high attention to detail, with the ability to remain poised under stress
- Strong written and verbal communication skills—particularly targeted to senior stakeholders
- A proven track record of event management excellence
- Experience with social and digital media communications tools, including WordPress, MailChimp and online surveys
- Experience coordinating graphic design needs with external design firms
- Aptitude in MS Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint, and very strong database management skills
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma preferably in a related discipline e.g. marketing or communications, public relations, events management
All responses are sent to Waterstone Human Capital. Please indicate your interest in Project #0227-0009S. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.