We are seeking senior-level candidates coming out of high-growth tech environments with proven success building a consumer-facing digital business where a new product or marketplace was created.
This individual will take on the newly created role of Vice President, Consumer, acting as the general manager of our client’s consumer business and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. Our client is an award-winning North American technology company undergoing significant and ongoing growth.
This role will be based in Toronto and will have a team of 50.
The Vice President, Consumer will have:
- Progressive general management (P&L) and people leadership experience, in a consumer-facing digital business where a new product or marketplace (e.g. website, app) was created
- A proven history growing and deepening a consumer base
- Led growth & acquisition, content, distribution and merchandising, and consumer engagement – you make data-driven decisions, and understand how to drive acquisition and/or the path-to-purchase and can lead teams in this direction
- Done all of this in a start-up environment, with significant scale-up
- An iterative mindset and a high intellectual capacity, be data-centric and results-obsessed
- The ability to take a vision and driving it through to execution
- An exceptional track record as a coach and developer of teams
All responses are sent to Waterstone Human Capital. Please indicate your interest in Project #0208-0008S. Please note: only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.