Celebrate Your Corporate Culture!
This national program annually recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for having cultures that have helped them enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage.
Winning Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ allows organizations to use the logo and trademarks for up to three years* as a mark of excellence in culture and performance.
Once nominated by others, or self-nominated, organizations are asked to make a detailed written submission to the program. Ten winners in each category below will be chosen annually, for a total of 50 winners.
- Emerging (revenues must be over $5 million to under $25 million, and over 25 employees)
- Growth (revenues must be over $25 million to under $100 million)
- Mid-Market (revenues of $100 million to less than $500 million)
- Enterprise (revenues of $500 million and above), and
- Broader Public Sector (not-for-profit, government, charitable organizations and crown corporations)
The deadline for nominations for the 2022 Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Award has passed. Please contact our team if you would still like to be considered for 2022, otherwise all nominations received after May 15, 2022 will be considered for the 2023 program.
*Organizations will be asked to participate in recertification activities in years two and three to maintain use of the logo and trademarks.