Celebrate Your Corporate Culture!
This national program annually recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for having cultures that have helped them enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage.
Winning Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ allows organizations to use the logo and trademarks for up to three years* as a mark of excellence in culture and performance.
Once nominated by others, or self-nominated, organizations are asked to make a detailed written submission to the program. Ten winners in each category below will be chosen annually, for a total of 50 winners.
- Emerging (revenues must be over $5 million to under $25 million, and over 25 employees)
- Growth (revenues must be over $25 million to under $100 million)
- Mid-Market (revenues of $100 million to less than $500 million)
- Enterprise (revenues of $500 million and above), and
- Broader Public Sector (not-for-profit, government, charitable organizations and crown corporations)
The deadline for nominations for the 2022 Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Award is May 13, 2022.
*Organizations will be asked to participate in recertification activities in years two and three to maintain use of the logo and trademarks.