Celebrate Corporate Culture in 2024!
Nominations for the 2024 Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Awards are open! If your company has a culture that you think is worth celebrating, nominate it today – it’s free to nominate and complete a written submission.
- Step 1 – Confirm your category and complete the online nomination form. The 2024 nomination deadline is May 15th!
- Step 2 – Make a detailed written submission to the program. Nominated companies will receive their submission link in May/June.
- Step 3 – Over the summer, participate in a submission interview with the Waterstone and Canada’s Most Admired program team.
Ten winners will be chosen annually in each category below, for a total of 50 winners. Winning Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ allows organizations to use the logo and trademarks for up to three years as a mark of excellence in culture and performance. (Winners must participate in recertification activities in years two and three to maintain use of the logo and trademarks.)
Find Your Award Category:
- Emerging (revenues of $5 million to under $25 million, and over 25 employees)
- Growth (revenues of $25 million to under $100 million)
- Mid-Market (revenues of $100 million to under $500 million)
- Enterprise (revenues of $500 million and above), and
- Non-profit and Broader Public Sector (charities, foundations, associations, public hospitals, public education institutions, or organizations whose funding primarily comes from government.)
The 2024 nomination period ends in May 15, 2024; the 2024 winners will be announced in November. Until then, we’ll keep nominated organizations up to date on the program and program-related events via our newsletter and other email communications.