Celebrate Your Corporate Culture!
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2023 Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures Awards!
This national program annually recognizes best-in-class Canadian organizations for having cultures that have helped them enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage.
Winning Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures™ allows organizations to use the logo and trademarks for up to three years* as a mark of excellence in culture and performance.
Once nominated by others, or self-nominated, organizations are asked to make a detailed written submission to the program. Ten winners in each category below will be chosen annually, for a total of 50 winners.
- Emerging (revenues of $5 million to under $25 million, and over 25 employees)
- Growth (revenues of $25 million to under $100 million)
- Mid-Market (revenues of $100 million to under $500 million)
- Enterprise (revenues of $500 million and above), and
- Not-for-profit (not-for-profit and charitable organizations)
Please note that by submitting the nomination form, you are nominating your company for the 2023 awards program (winners announced November 2023). The 2023 nomination period ends in May 12, 2023, and until then, we’ll keep you up to date on the program and program-related events via our newsletter and other email communications.
*Organizations will be asked to participate in recertification activities in years two and three to maintain use of the logo and trademarks.