Lyn Currie is Managing Director for Waterstone’s executive search practice. Earlier in her career, Lyn led the Canadian operations of global recruitment firms and has been a Partner in executive search and advised her clients in helping them achieve their broader human capital goals.
Lyn was previously Country Leader and Partner for the Canadian division of the global human capital firm, Korn Ferry International where she was responsible for the strategic direction, development and growth of the business. Lyn developed and implemented large scale solutions for clients, including talent management programs and multiple leadership searches. She also served on the global leadership team for the organization. Earlier in her career, Lyn held several leadership and sales and marketing roles in a global technology recruitment and outsourcing firm.
Lyn currently chairs the compensation committee and is a member of the Board for publicly listed technology company, Pluribus.
In addition to being a sought after panelist on a range of recruitment and retention topics, Lyn is an experienced moderator and interviewer who brings a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to discussion on topics including:
- The evolving role of CHROs
- Trends and best practices in recruitment and retention
- Recruiting for culture fit or culture add
- Putting culture at the centre of your employer brand
- Winning the talent war in a post-pandemic environment
- The changing workplace and its impact on employee recruitment and retention
- Interviewing and referencing – trends and best practices
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- What high-performing organizations are doing to keep and attract top talent today