Nicole Bendaly is the Executive Director of the Waterstone Culture Institute and has been helping organizations build high performance cultures for over 20 years.
Nicole’s two-decades of research and work in organizational performance have resulted in several of her team, leadership and organizational performance frameworks, assessments, and strategies being used in over 300 organizations across North America to successfully change how people work together for the better.
Nicole is a Forbes contributor, the host of the podcast, “Leading on Purpose”, and the co-author of two books: Improving Healthcare Team Performance: The 7 Requirements for Excellence in Patient Care, a book that is required reading at universities in Canada and the U.S., and Winner Instinct. Nicole is a sought after and dynamic speaker on various topics impacting organizational performance, all of which help drive high performance cultures by providing the learning and tools needed for people to tap into the best of themselves and those with whom they work.
Nicole is a sought after and dynamic speaker on various topics impacting organizational performance, including:
- How to craft culture for competitive advantage
- The five attributes of a culturepreneur
- What successful leaders will do this year to drive performance
- Culture transformation – what, why, and how
- Operationalizing culture
- Culture measurement and employee engagement
- Leading change through culture
- Waterstone’s Culturepreneur Operating System
- Building high performance teams and leaders
- Attracting and retaining talent in the post-pandemic world of work
- Putting culture at the centre of strategy to drive results
- The practices that set high-performing executive teams apart from the rest
- Team effectiveness and performance
- Elevating leadership performance
- Gallup: The Majority Of Employees Are Struggling. What Can Leaders Do?
- How To Build Trust In The Hybrid World Of Work
- Digital Distractions Are Hurting Your Team. Three Things You Can Do
- More from Forbes
- Five Attributes of a Culturepreneur: Continuous Learning
- Five Attributes of a Culturepreneur: Impact
- Five Attributes of a Culturepreneur: Meaning
- Five Attributes of a Culturepreneur: Acccountability
- Five Attributes of a Culturepreneur: Psychological Safety
For all media requests:
Marketing and Communications Leader